"DALTON TOONS IN!
Trophy Text: Greenwood Falls is the home of Dalton, one of the most eccentric toons around. Immersed in his own culture, you could say, Dalton loves to draw, watch cartoons and anime, play video games and have fun with his friends. Although one thing that stands out is how much this boy can eat, especially with his love of tacos! Dalton's biggest dream is to be a great cartoonist one day, but for now he'll enjoy his time with the friends he enjoys, the tacos he loves, and the thrill of adventure.
Emblem: A side view of a taco with wheels.
Voice: Jason Griffith (ENG) / Takeshi Kusao (JPN)
Tier: Dalton ranks high in the tier in terms of raw attack power; his main focus in combat being heavy attacks and charging strikes. As well, his frame is surprisingly heavy, which includes minor resistance to knockback. Scruffy, his pet toon poodle, shows up for some of his attacks. However, his speed is one of the lowest in the tier, and his attack speed is rather below average. He has almost no defense against projectiles, making him an easy target for spammers. Despite his weight, he has fantastic air mobility, and his aerials are the fastest moves in his arsenal. In addition, his grab is very hard to break out of.
Power: Above Average
Speed: Below Average
Maximum Number Of Jumps: 2
Can Wall Jump: Yes
Can Wall Cling: No
Can Crawl: No
: Dalton Black & Orange.
: Houndoom Red (RED Team).
: Old Design Blue (BLUE Team).
: Link Green (GREEN Team).
: Vaudeville Black & White.
: Marik Ishtar Gold.
: Slurpuff Pink.
: Evil Rival (Walton) Purple.
Neutral Attack: Flurry Combo
- Dalton jabs with one fist, then the other fist, and finishes it off with a basic uppercut.
Dash Attack: Hammer Rammer
- Charges and rams the head of his hammer into the opponent. Has high KO potential.
Forward Tilt: Sledge Spin
- Extends his hammer forward and spins it. Produces low knockback, but has a great reach.
Up Tilt: Skull Tap
- Dalton does a jump upwards while headbutting.
Down Tilt: Poodle Power
- Scruffy tackles the opponent.
Side Smash (A): Hammer Drop
- Dalton raises his sledgehammer over his head and bring it down hard in front of him. Can KO opponents even at a low damage percentage.
Up Smash (A): Quarterback
- Scruffy appears on Dalton's shoulder wearing a football helmet, delivering a nasty headbutt.
Down Smash (A): Sledge Burn
- Dalton slams the head of his hammer down on the ground, creating small blasts of fire around him.
Neutral Aerial: Belly Bash
- Dalton rears back and belly bumps an airborne opponent.
Forward Aerial: Sledge Uppercut
- Dalton swings his sledgehammer upwards in front of him.
Back Aerial: Double Buttress
- Dalton and Scruffy butt-bump an airborne foe.
Up Aerial: Kick Flip
- Dalton does a somersault and kicks upward.
Down Aerial: Elbow Drop
- Dalton slams his elbow on an opponent's head, sending them downwards.
- Hits an opponent in the face with his fist.
Forward (Throw): Sledge Swipe
- Hammer swipes the opponent away.
Backward (Throw): Face Buster
- Dalton slams the opponent in a reverse suplex.
Up (Throw): Poodle Toss
- Scruffy appears and bites the foe, swinging and throwing them upward.
Down (Throw): Sledge Chop
- Hammer chops the opponent into the ground.
Neutral B: Scruffy
- Dalton summons his pet poodle and sicks him on a nearby opponent. Works like Wario's Chomp, as Dalton holds Scruffy while he bites down on foes. He can bite up to five times before throwing the opponent away.
Forward + B: Taco Kart Dash
- Dalton hops in his go-kart and drives forward, plowing through multiple opponents. Unlike the Wario Bike, he can only go one direction, but can't be knocked off. Near the end of his ride, Dalton will do a donut with his go-kart.
Up + B: Hammer Slammer
- Dalton jumps up while swinging his hammer upwards before rocketing down with a devastating hammer slam. Aerial foes hit by the second portion of the attack are meteor smashed.
Down + B: Balloon Bomb
- Dalton inflates himself while leaping up, and drops down in a ground pound motion that deals vertical knockback. Functions like the Bowser Bomb.
Final Smash: Turbo Taco
- Dalton bites down on a sick-looking taco and transforms into the Turbo Taco! Dalton's power doesn't go up, but his speed is increased a thousandfold and his up aerial allows him to fly. This form only last 15 seconds, so dishing out damage effectively is key.
Up Taunt: Dalton pulls out a taco, takes a bite out it then puts it away.
Side Taunt: Dalton pulls out his hammer and spins it in one hand, saying "Let's go, already!".
Down Taunt: Scruffy appears and barks, while Dalton pets him to calm him down.
Intro: Dalton pulls himself off of an artist's eizel.
Crowd Cheer: DAAALL-TON! DAAALL-TON! DAAALL-TON!
Idle Animation #1: Dalton scratches an itch on his head.
Idle Animation #2: Dalton does a quick arm stretch, looking bored.
Offscreen KO #1: "Ouch!"
Offscreen KO #2: "Whoops!"
Star KO: "Aaaaaauuuugh!" *ding*
Screen KO: "Oof!"
Victory Fanfare: Super Koopa Bros - World Clear (Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door) - www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIctFL…
Victory Pose #1: Dalton chases after Scruffy before he jumps into Dalton's arms, licking his face.
Victory Pose #2: Dalton slams his hammer on the ground twice before raising it like a sword.
Victory Pose #3: Dalton spins around happily before getting dizzy and falling on his butt, laughing.
Home Stage: Greenwood Falls
- A scrolling stage similar to Delfino Isle. It starts in downtown Greenwood, then takes the fight to the treetops in Greenwood Forest, over to the titular waterfalls themselves, then ends up at Dalton's house before resetting the cycle.
- Music Tracks:
+ Dummy! (Undertale): www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ_H-_…
+ Breezy Mushrise Park (Mario & Luigi: Dream Team) - www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfHbnO…
+ Sacred Somnom Woods (Mario & Luigi: Dream Team) - www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUmmCD…
+ Piranha Creeper Creek (Super Mario 3D World) - www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF0GA_…
+ Green Forest (Sonic Adventure 2 Battle) - www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZX96N…
+ Diggin' It / Bee-Having (Crash Bandicoot 2) - www.youtube.com/watch?v=F519kU…
+ Kelp Forest (Spongebob Squarepants - Battle For Bikini Bottom) - www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2Xiwg…
+ B-Doing Woods (Pac-Man World 2) - www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOvXq3…